CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Minggu, 07 Juni 2009

my hobby

do you know my hobby?the biggest one!
maybe you'll say some ordinary hobby such as reading,singing,dancing,etc. but my biggest hobby isn't that ordinary,as my blog's title.
my biggest hobby was..

(eng-ing-eng)
GETTING BORED.

yeah.that was my biggest hobby,and that was so big so i've been always boring unless i got something unsual.crazy huh.
i really dont like this BORING things when they came to me at the wrong timing,for example : NOW.

tomorrow im going to have math final exam.just now i've remembered 22 equations in my text book.then i asked my mom if i could use the internet after i finish studying.and she said i may not use the internet unless i remember the 22 equations.so i said yes.
now after i rememberd all those 22 equations,excitedly turn on the computer and logged in to my facebook account,my HOBBY comes to me.and i dont really know whats my reason for excitedly turn on the computer and sit after it for hours.and the WORST part of this BORING hobby tonight was I AM AFRAID THAT I WILL FORGET THOSE 22 EQUATIONS IF I AM BORED.

now you know why i HATE my hobby right?
xoxo.

0 komentar: